Product name: 1 3-Dimethyladamantane
Other name: Adamantane,1,3-dimethyl- (6CI,8CI); 1,3-Dimethyltricyclo[22.214.171.124,7]decane; 1,3-dimethyl-adamantane; Tricyclo[126.96.36.199,7]decane,1,3-dimethyl-; 1 3-Dimethyladamantane
Molecular Structure: Molecular Structure of 702-79-4 (1,3-Dimethyladamantane)
Clear colourless liquid, density: 0.972 g/cm³. Boiling Point: 199.9 °C at 760 mmHg. Flash Point: 52.8 °C. Soluble in organic solvents, insoluble in water.
Wuhan port sails
Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents. Flammable.
- Keep away from fire.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Store in a tightly sealed container.
MSDS SECTION 14: Transport information
- 14.1 UN number
ADR/RID: 3295 IMDG: 3295 IATA: 3295
- 14.2 UN proper shipping name
ADR/RID: HYDROCARBONS, LIQUID, N.O.S.
IMDG: HYDROCARBONS, LIQUID, N.O.S.
IATA: Hydrocarbons, liquid, n.o.s.
- 14.3 Transport hazard class(es)
ADR/RID: 3 IMDG: 3 IATA: 3
- 14.4 Packaging group
ADR/RID: III IMDG: III IATA: III
- 14.5 Environmental hazards
ADR/RID: no IMDG Marine pollutant: no IATA: no
- 14.6 Special precautions for user
No data available
- Medical intermediates
- Organic synthesis intermediates
- Intermediate for Memantine
- It is used in the synthesis of 1,3-dibromo-5,7-dimethyladamantane: the product undergoes C-H insertion reaction with phenylchlorocarbene. It reacts with with molecular oxygen in the presence of N-hydroxyphthalimide combined with cobalt salts to yield 3,5-dimethyladamantan-1-ol and 5,7-dimethyladamantane-1,3-diol.
To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging services will be provided. We will deliver the goods intact to you by express.
If you want to know the shipping cost, please send an inquiry with your address.