Product name: Anthranilamide
Other name: Benzamide,o-amino- (6CI,7CI,8CI); 2-Aminobenzamide; 2-Aminobenzenecarboxamide; 2-Carbamoylaniline; Benzamide,2-amino-; Anthranilimidic acid; NSC 38768; SR 4327; o-Aminobenzamide; o-Carbamoylaniline;
Wuhan port sails
Light brown to grey-brown crystal powder or flakes, density: 1.233 g/cm³. Soluble in hot water and alcohol. Slightly soluble in ether and benzene. Very soluble in ethyl acetate.
- Used as an important intermediate in organic synthesis
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates and Biochemical research
- It can be used as an acetyldehyde scavenger in PET bottles.
- It can be used as an intermediate for dyes, pharmaceuticals, agricultural chemicals, perfumes, pigments, flavors and organo luminophores.
- It can be used in the manufacture of anthranilate esters and ion exchange resins.
- It can be used as a lacquer additive for food containers.
- It can be used as a modifier to improve drying of alkyd resins.
- It can also be used as an antioxidant for greases, lube oils and unsaturated rubbers.