Product name: Argreline Acetate
Other name: L-Argininamide,N-acetyl-L-a-glutamyl-L-a-glutamyl-L-methionyl-L-glutaminyl-L-arginyl-; Hexapeptide 3; Argreline;
Purity: 98% min
Appearance: White powder
Wuhan port sails
Argreline Acetate is the trade name for Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, a synthetic anti-aging cosmetic peptide derived from natural proteins.
Chemical & Physical Properties
- Density 1.5±0.1 g/cm3
- Molecular Formula C34H60N14O12S
- Molecular Weight 888.992
- Exact Mass 888.423584
- PSA 484.48000
- LogP -6.67
- Appearance of Characters white
- Index of Refraction 1.661
- Used as a pharmaceutical intermediates.
- Argireline reduces existing facial wrinkles.
- Argireline is effective against the development of new wrinkles.