Product name: Barium Stearate
Other name: barium distearate; barium octadecanoate; octadecanoic acid barium salt; stearic acid barium salt; barium distearate, pure;barium octadecanoate; Barium Stearate (Light)
Wuhan port sails
White or microstrip yellow amorphous powder, density: 1.145 g/cm³. Soluble in hot ethanol, benzene, toluene and other non-polar solvents, insoluble in water and ethanol.
- Waterproofing agent.
- Lubricant in metalworking, plastics, and rubber.
- Wax compounding.
- Preparation of greases.
- Heat and light stabilizer in plastics.
- Used as a high temperature resistant lubricant for machines.
- Used as high temperature resistant additives for rubber products.
- Used as a light resistant and heat resistant stabilizer for PVC plastics.
- Used as waterproofing agent, lubricant and bearing filler.
- Used as high temperature release agent and high temperature lubricant for machinery.
- It has good synergistic effect when used with cadmium soap, zinc soap or epoxy compound. Generally, the dosage is 0.1% ~ 2%.
- Combined with a small amount of lead based stabilizer, the electrical properties of the products can be improved.
- igh temperature resistant lubricant for machines.