Product name: Polyvinylpyrrolidone K30
- For short PVP, is a kind of non-ionic polymer compound, is the most characteristic of N-vinylamide polymers, has been studied the deepest, the most extensive fine chemicals.
- A hydrophilic flowing white or nearly white powder with a slight odor.
- It is easily soluble in water and halogenated hydrocarbon solvents, alcohols, amines, nitro-alkanes and low molecular fatty acids, etc., but insoluble in acetone, ether, turpentine, aliphatic hydrocarbon and lipopyclic hydrocarbon and other solvents.
- Can be compatible with most inorganic acids, a variety of resins.
Wuhan port sails
As a kind of synthetic water-soluble polymer compound, PVP has the general properties of water-soluble polymer compounds, such as colloid protection, film formation, bonding, hygroscopic, solubilization or coagulation, but it is the most characteristic, so people pay attention to its excellent solubility and physiological compatibility. In synthetic polymers such as PVP is soluble in water, but also soluble in most organic solvents, low toxicity, good physiological compatibility is rare, especially in medicine, food, cosmetics and other areas closely related to people’s health, with the reduction of the price of its raw materials butylactone, it will show a good prospect of development. The following is a detailed introduction of its application fields:
- Pharmaceutical and health
- Food processing
- Daily cosmetics
- Textile printing and dyeing
- Coatings and pigments
- Polymer surfactants
- Catalyst preparation
- Other aspects