Product name: Voriconazole
Other name: 4-Pyrimidineethanol, alpha-(2,4-difluorophenyl)-5-fluoro-beta-methyl-alpha-(1H-1,2,4-triazol-1-ylmethyl)-,(alphaR,betaS)-; DRG-0301; UK-109,496; UNII-JFU09I87TR; Vfend; VRC;
Wuhan port sails
Cyrstalline solid, density: 1.42 g/cm³.
- Pharmaceutical intermediates
This product is a broad-spectrum antifungal agent that has therapeutic effects on fungal infections in both humans and animals.
The indications are as follows:
- Treatment of invasive aspergillus disease;
- Treatment of severe invasive infections caused by fluconazole-resistant candida (including Candida krovis);
- Treatment of severe infections caused by podocytosis and Fusarium;
- This product should be used primarily for the treatment of progressive, potentially life threatening infections in immunocompromised patients.